Terms of service
TERMS OF SERVICE
of the Pobiedziski Rower Gminny System
[Valid from 2 July 2018r.]
I. General Provisions
1. The hereby Terms of Service shall specify the rules and conditions of the use of the Pobiedziski Rower Gminny system, also called PRG (further: PRG) launched for the city of Pobiedziska.
Nextbike Polska S.A.
ul. Przasnyska 6b
Tel: 61 815 44 54
(call charges in accordance with Operators’ tariffs)
4. Nextbike Systems are compatible, that is setting up an account in one of the systems enables the use of bike rental stations in other cities, unless the terms of service of a given system indicate otherwise. Current list of cities in which Nextbike systems are active may be found under the following link www.nextbike.pl/o-nextbike/.
Whenever the Terms of Service indicate:
1. Nextbike Mobile Application-it ought to be understood as mobile application enabling the use of PRG System, available on devices with IOS, Android and Windows Phone systems.
2. Pobiedziski Rower Gminny Contact Centre (PRG CC)– it ought to be understood as service launched by the Operator, ensuring that the Clients have contact with the Operator by means of:
a. helpline available in 6 AM to 10 PM under 61 815 44 54 .
b. Electronic post at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Information regarding the functioning of CC is available on the internet website www.rowery.pobiedziska.pl
3. Account blockade– it ought to be understood as preventive measure consisting of preventing the use of PRG system which may be applied by the Operator in case of breaching by the Client of provisions of the hereby Terms of Service, in particular a breach which constitutes a damage to the property of the Gmina of Pobiedziska and the Operator.
4. Promotional voucher-it ought to be understood as a voucher offered by the Operator which enables topping up Client Account. The voucher amount and its purpose is established by the Operator and it is non-repayable. The means from the vouchers are used in the first place, prior to the means paid in by the Client.
5. Electric lock– it ought to be understood as a mechanism which releases and blocks the bikes in the docking station.
6. Client Identification-this ought to be understood as individual number assigned to a Client, corresponding to the number of the mobile phone indicated during registration and a 6-digit PIN number. Any proximity RFID card may serve as an identifier. Details concerning registration and Client identifiers have been described in Section V. Registration.
7. Client-it ought to be understood as participant of PRG System who has accepted the Terms of Service and who is registered within the PRG System. Personal data of Clients are processed and made available in accordance with the consents granted by the PRG System.
8. Client Account– it ought to be understood as personal Client account created during registration for the purposes of using the PRG System as well as charging fees in line with Annex no. 1 to the Terms of Service.
9. Cost of repairs-it ought to be understood as cost calculated by the Operator in relation to the damage of a bike, based on the price list constituting Appendix no. 2 to the hereby Terms of Service.
10. Top-up amount-it ought to be understood as an amount of top-up at the minimum level of 1 PLN paid to Client Account on account of future rentals.
11. Minimum Account Balance-it ought to be understood as funds that Client has on the Account the level of which cannot be lower than 10 PLN. Bike rental is possible solely when the Client has a minimum of 10 PLN on the account.
12. Operator-it ought to be understood as company Nextbike Polska S.A. which realizes the service for PRG, with its seat at ul. Przasnyska 6b, 01-756 Warsaw, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for the city of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Economic Department of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000646950, REGON number 021336152, NIP number 8951981007,
13. Initial fee-the amount of initial fee within PRG System equates to 10PLN gross (in words: ten zloty) and is made by the Client upon registering in PRG System the payment of which constitutes an initial top up towards the top-up amount.
14. Explanatory proceeding– it ought to be understood as a set of actions undertaken by the Operator, targeted at establishing the circumstances and events occurring in relation to the use of bikes, in particular, those related to breaching of terms of service, accidents and collisions or damages to the property of the Operator.
15. Terms of Service-it ought to be understood as the hereby Terms of Service, defining principles and conditions of use of PRG and in particular, conditions, scope of rights and obligations and responsibility of persons who avail of the possibility of renting bikes in the PRG system.
16. Standard bike-it ought to be understood as basic type of bike made available in the PRG System by the Operator. The bike is designated for persons who are above 13 years of age. Working load of a bike amounts to 120 kg. Whilst, it is assumed that such bike is designated solely for the use of one person at a time.
17. PRG Service-it ought to be understood as actions performed by the Operator in relation to the exploitation, repairs and maintenance of PRG.
18. PRG Standard Station– it ought to be understood as a set of bike stands with the devices for self-registration in the PRG system and for rental of electric bikes through PRG Terminal. List of Standard PRG Stations may be found on the website www.rowery.pobiedziska.pl.
19. User zone– this ought to be understood as administrative borders of the Gmina Pobiedziska.
20. Internet website – it ought to be understood as website www.rowery.pobiedziska.pl launched by the Operator, containing the necessary data on the commencement and further use of PRG.
21. PRG System– system of bike rental stations launched by the Operator, which includes, in particular, bikes, technical infrastructure, software and devices which enable the rental of bikes.
22. Tables of charges -it ought to be understood as price list of services of PRG, constituting an integral part of the Agreement. Price list constitutes Appendix no 1 to the hereby Terms of Service and it is available on the internet website www.rowery.pobiedziska.pl
23. PRG Terminal– it ought to be understood as a device for self-rental of bikes located at PRG Stations.
24. Agreement– it ought to be understood as an Agreement between the Client and the Operator which establishes mutual rights and obligations specified in the hereby Terms of Service. It is considered that the Agreement containing the provisions of the hereby Terms of Service shall be automatically concluded at the time of registration of the Client within PRG, subject to submission by the Client of declaration of acceptance of Terms of Service, indication upon registering of personal data and making of initial fee payment paid during the registration process of the Client in the PRG System. Personal Data Administrator shall be Nextbike Polska S.A.
25. Bike rental– it ought to be understood as rental of a bike from PRG Station by means of Client Identifier or via another method as specified in Section V, Clause 10. Rental process is specified in detail in clause VII of the Terms of Service.
26. Bike return-return of the bike to PRG Bike Station. The process of bike return is specified in clause X of the Terms of Service.
III. General rules of use of PRG
1. The condition for the use of PRG System is submission by the Client of the required personal data upon registration, the acceptance of conditions defined in the hereby Terms of Service, as well as payment of initial fee. The condition for the use of PRG is, furthermore, maintenance of a minimum top up level on the Client’s account during the time of each rental, in the amount of no less than 10 PLN (in words: ten zloty).
2. The Client is obliged to abide by the provisions of the Terms of Service, in particular, concerning the agreed payment of the fee and the use of the bikes in accordance with the Terms of Service.
3. Persons above 13 years of age who have not attained the age of 18 (further referred to as minors) can use PRG system only after permission made by their parents or legal guardians. It is required that the account, which will be used by a minor, is registered on account one of the parents or legal guardians, who have earlier submitted to the Operator a written consent permitting minor a use of PRG system. Parent or legal guardian assume responsibility on account of any potential damages, caused in particular as a result of non-performance or improper performance of the Agreement and on account of any ongoing liabilities defined in Tables of charges and penalties as well as cost related to repair and restoring of a bike in PRG System. Scan of the consent, signatured by least one parent or legal guardian, to use of the account by a minor should be posted via electronic means to the email address email@example.com, and then the original letter with handwritten signature should be posted to the address of the Operator or submitted in persons at the headquarters of the Operator. The consent should include:
a. Telephone number on which account is registered
b. Name and surname of User (parent or legal guardian)
c. Consent of use the account by the minor
d. Name and surname of the minor
e. Minor’s date of birth
f. Handwritten signature of User (parent or legal guardian)
g. Date and place of signaturing the constent
4. The obligatory condition to be met in order to avail of the bike rental by minors is being in possession of a valid bicycle or motorcycle driving license.
5. The Client may rent up to four bikes at the same time. The use of the rented bike is allowed within the User zone.
6. Parties to the Agreement undertake to mutually inform each other of any changes to addresses or other data identifying them, indicated during registration in the system.
IV. Responsibility/ Obligation
1. The Client is responsible for the use of a bike in accordance with its purpose and with the provisions of the Terms of Service. In the event of non-compliance with the provisions contained within the Terms of Service, the Operator shall be entitled to block Client Account. Detailed conditions related to such blocking have been specified in Clause XVI of the hereby Terms of Service.
2. The Client undertakes to return the bike in good technical condition and in the same state as it was in at the time of renting. The Client shall bear full responsibility for any results of events which occur pursuant to the breach by him of the law in place when using the PRG System.
3. The use of bikes via PRG System may take place solely for non-commercial reasons.
4. The Client is responsible for the bike/bikes he rents at a given time from the moment of rental from PRG Station to the moment of their return to the PRG Station. It is assumed that the Client is required to return bike on dedicated station for specific type of bike. In particular, the Client is obliged to undertake actions targeted at preventing any damages and theft of the rented bike.
5. In the event of theft of the bike that occurs during rental, the Client is obliged to inform PRG CC immediately after noticing the incident.
6. The use of PRG System bikes by persons under the influence of alcohol or other narcotic substances, psychotropic substances or equivalents in the meaning of provisions on counteracting drug addictions; strong anti-allergic drugs, other medicines which by definition are forbidden or recommend not to be applied for drivers of any vehicles, is forbidden.
7. The Client bears full and total responsibility and undertakes to cover any tickets, fines, fees etc. obtained by the Client, related to the use of the bike and imposed on them out of their own fault. The Client bears responsibility for fines, tickets, and fees etc. which have been imposed on them and which result from Operator’s fault.
8. In case of proven damages stemming from incorrect use of equipment forming part of PRG System, the Client undertakes to cover the costs of replacement of damaged parts and services related to their exchange in order to restore the bike to its former state from before rental. The Operator shall submit an adequate receipt or VAT invoice to the Client for completion of the necessary repair works. The evaluation of the value of individual parts of the bike, which have been damaged of Client’s fault, shall be made on the basis of Appendix no 2 to the hereby Terms of Service-Costs of repair and restoring of bike
9. In case of improper return of the bike out of the Client’s fault, the Client bears costs of its further rental and is responsible for any potential theft or damage. In the event of any difficulties with the return of the bike the Client is obliged to contact PRG CC.
10. Any purposeful damage to the property of the Operator shall result in the necessity to bear costs of repair and restoration by the perpetrator and, in consequence, it may result in the initiation of court proceedings. The Operator reserves the right to recover any justified costs, including costs of legal representation, from the person who caused damages or destructions.
11. The Client is responsible for any potential damages which may arise as a result of non-compliance with the Terms of Service, whilst, one of the elements of the damage may be the so called cost of bike restoration, specified in Tables of charges and penalties as well as table of Costs of repair and restoring of PRG bikes.
12. The users are forbidden to transport the bikes in the PRG system via vehicles and other means of transport, owned by private persons, excluding Means of Public Transport.
1. A necessary condition for the use of PRG System is adequate Client registration, acceptance of the provisions of the Terms of Service, indication of personal data required upon registration and maintaining the minimum account balance (10PLN).
2. Registration may be realized through:
a. PRG terminal located at the Station
b. Internet website www.rowery.pobiedziska.pl
c. Nextbike mobile application
d. Telephone contact with PRG CC
3. During the registration process through the website www.rowery.pobiedziska.pl via the Nextbike application or via telephone contact with the PRG CC employee the indication of the following personal details is necessary:
a. name and surname,
b. contact address, that is city, street including flat/house number, postal code, country,
c. email address,
d. PESEL number,
e. mobile phone number,
f. payment card number in case of payment with credit card with the possibility of charging (optional),
4. During registration process at the PRG Terminal, the Client indicates the following personal details;
a. mobile phone number,
b. name and surname,
c. in case of an intention to top up the account: number of credit card with an option of debiting.
The remaining data indicated in Clause 3, letters b, c and d the Client is obliged to indicate, within 24 hours form the moment of registration. In case of lack of submitting the above data in a given term the account will be blocked. Unblocking of the account will occur at the moment of submitting correct and full data.
5. In order to complete the process of registration a link will be sent to the email address indicated before with a confirmation of data by the Client. Post authorization of the link, the account is verified. Lack of confirmation of data within 24 hours from the moment of obtaining the mail by clicking on the verification link causes non-completion of the registration process at PRG System and thus, blocking the account.
6. Client accounts which contain incorrect personal data with 0PLN account balance may be automatically deleted from the PRG database system.
7. During the registration process at PRG Terminal the Client enters the PIN code of his own. Whilst, during the registration via: internet website, Nextbike application and PRG CC a PIN code is generated automatically. Post registration the Client receives a confirmation from PRG System regarding a successful registration as well as his individual PIN code which enables authorization of a given Client by the system.
8. In order to improve the process of logging in at the Terminal, the Client has the option of connecting his RFID card with the PRG account. During rental and return of a bike the Client has the following methods of identification at disposal:
a. mobile telephone number which, together with PIN number is treated as equal to the Client Identifier,
b. ELS Electronic Student ID (ELS), proximity, personalized electronic card (chip+RFID) with its unique, encoded number together with PIN number,
c. payment cards-consumer credit cards, charge, debit and pre-paid cards issued by payment organizations of Visa International and Mastercard International issuers and other which fulfil the requirements of electronic payment means in the meaning of the relevant acts together with PIN number. Terminals are adjusted for cooperation with PayPass and PayWave types of products,
After logging in to the account at www.rowery.pobiedziska.pl website the Client may switch off the PIN code through marking the option: Upon each rental and return, in order to ensure my safety, please ask me about my PIN number. This option allows for rental/return of a bike at the terminal without having to enter the PIN code by means of methods of identification b and c.
VI. Personal data
3. The Data Controller may be contacted through an email firstname.lastname@example.org, contact form at the address www.rowery.pobiedziska.pl, by phone at the number +48 22 208 99 90 or in writing at the address of the headquarters of Nextbike Polska S.A.
4. Administrator has designated an Inspector on Data Protection who may be contacted by means of an email at email@example.com, via contact form under the address firstname.lastname@example.org, via telephone under the number +48 22 208 99 90 or in writing at the address of Nextbike Polska S.A. Data Protection Inspector may be contacted with regards to all matters related to the processing of personal data an executing the rights related to the processing of such data.
5. Personal data of a user will be processed for the purpose of:
a. setting up and servicing client account and provision of services available under PRG according to the principles specified in the hereby Terms of Service-the legal basis will be the necessity to execute agreement concluded by the user,
b. Fulfilling public-legal obligations of Nextbike Polska S.A., above all, those stemming from accounting provisions and tax provisions of law-the legal basis for the processing will be the necessity to fulfil legal obligations of the Administrator,
c. passing of marketing contents concerning products or services of Nextbike Polska S.A. legal basis for the processing will be the legally justified interest of Administrator; legally justified interest of the Administrator is the conduct of marketing actions concerning products or own services; in case of expressing consent for the processing of personal data for the purpose of passing on the marketing content related to the products or services of Nextbike Polska S.A., in case of non-conclusion of the agreement and post expiry of agreement-the consent will be the legal basis for the processing of personal data by the user in case of conclusion of agreement with Nextbike Polska S.A. And post its completion (in case of failure to express consent, personal data of a user will not be processed for marketing purposes in case of non-conclusion of agreement and post its expiry).
d. Passing of marketing content concerning products or services of Nextbike Polska S.A. Partners: legal basis for the processing will be the consent for processing of personal data in order to pass on the marketing content concerning products or services of Nextbike Polska S.A. (In case of non-expressing consent, personal data of such user will not be processed for this purpose).
e. ensuring the possibility of control of location at which bikes were rented or to which they were returned to PRG with the use of GPS system or verification, where the bike is located in case of lack of its return- legal basis for the processing will be legally justified interest of the Administrator; legally justified interest of the Administrator is the protection of material interest through gathering information which enable locating a bike,
f. establishing or pursuing potential claims or defence against claims by Nextbike Polska S.A., related to the concluded agreement with the user-legal basis of processing will be the legally justified interest of the Administrator; legally justified interest of the Administrator is enabling establishing, pursuing and protecting against claims.
6. Personal data may be passed on to the following entities: gmina of Pobiedziska, suppliers of IT services, providers of location services (GPS), providers of marketing services, online payment operators, couriers and post operators, entities providing accounting and legal services.
7. Personal data of users will be processed until the time of expiry of claims stemming from the concluded agreement between the user and the Administrator. After this period, data will be processed in the scope and for the period required by the provisions of law, including accounting provisions of law. In case of granting consent for the processing of data, data will be processed until the time of withdrawal of such consent. Administrator will cease to process data for marketing purposes earlier, during the validity period of the agreement, in case of submitting by the user of an objection against the processing of his data for this purpose.
9. In the scope in which the basis for the processing of personal data of the user will be the legally justified interest of the Administrator, he will be entitled to the right of submitting an objection against the processing of personal data, that is in particular he will be entitled to object against the processing of his personal data for the purpose of passing over the marketing content in the course of validity of agreement concluded with the Administrator.
10. The User will be entitled to access his data and demand their amendment, removal or limiting their processing as well as the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory organ that deals with the protection of personal data in a member state of his usual stay or at the place of work of the user or the place of conduct of the alleged breach.
12. Indication of personal data in the purpose of setting up an account and then use of the offered services in the framework of PRG is necessary in order to conclude and realize the agreement-lack of indication of personal data precludes the conclusion of agreement. Indication of data for the purpose of passing on the marketing contents is voluntary.
13. Personal data are processed, stored and secured in accordance with the principles specified in the binding legal provisions.
14. The content of individual transactions/rentals is available solely for the parties of the Agreement. Each Client who has performed registration, having logged in, has access to all his transactions/rentals for the period of their storage within the IT system. Client data concerning individual transactions/ rentals are stored by the PRG IT system. If there are no overdue payments for the use of bikes, data are deleted immediately post receipt of a request on deletion from the Client. In the event when a complaint has been filed, data are stored until such time as the complaint process has ceased and for the period of a potential proceeding resulting from a complaint, during investigation of Client’s claim, for evidential purposes. In case of a notification within this term (i.e. compensation or indemnification for damages) – data are processed during establishing the potential liability of the Operator/ Client and realization of the issued judgement in this regard.
15. Administrator of personal data-Operator undertakes to maintain confidentiality of personal data and not to disclose them to any third parties excluding entities acting at the order of the Administrator, unless, pursuant to a clear authorization from the Client or in the event when such authorization will result from a specific provision of law. This obligation shall remain in force post expiry of the legal relationship which is between the Lessee and the Operator.
VII. Payment methods
1. Payment for services and products offered within the PRG system may be conducted through:
a. crediting the pre-paid Account via bank transfer or through payment via payment card, in particular, via portal www.rowery.pobiedziska.pl from which the means will be charged in the amounts as indicated in Tables of charges and penalties, and subsequently transferred to the account of the Operator.
b. launching the order of debiting the credit card with which the charging of payment of a minimum . of 10 PLN is related. in cases as specified in clause VII par. 1B. This might be conducted by means of entering credit or debit card number within Terminal during contact with PRG CC as well as by means of mobile Nextbike application.
2. All payments are transferred to the account of Operator.
3. At Client request, the Operator will provide the Client with VAT invoice covering the paid ride. For this purpose the Client should contact the Operator via electronic means to the email address of the Operator, indicating data necessary for VAT invoice issuance, date and time of rental of bike and number of bike.
4. The Operator will send a VAT invoice via electronic means to the email address from which the Client contacted the Operator. In particularly justified cases the Operator may send a VAT invoice to another email address, indicated by the Client.
1. Bike rental is possible in case a Client has an active account status. Active account status is understood as:
a. a minimum amount of 10 PLN gross on the pre-paid Account, through topping up by means of transfer or by single payment with the use of payment card,
b. defining as the form of payment of the payment card with possibility of debiting, via terminal or via contact with PRG, through which these means are automatically transferred.
2. Standard Bike rental is possible at any PRG Standard Station post prior launch of Terminal, logging in and proceeding according to the displayed messages on the device of Terminal. Release of electric lock is signalized via adequate message displayed on Terminal as well as a sound signal. During the rental the Client obtains the number for the code lock which opens a security rope within the rented bike. This number until the time of return may be confirmed at the Terminal, via Nextbike mobile application as well as in PRG CC. The Client is obliged to ensure that the Standard Bike is equipped in protective rope, also called a clamp, prior to rental. In the event when it is missing, the Client is obliged to contact CC and inform it of the absence of a clamp. Rental may also be performed by means of mobile application Nextbike or by contacting PRG CC.
3. The Client is obliged to ensure, prior to commencing the ride, that the bike is fit for use, in particular;
a. Bike tyres are pumped, brakes are functional.
b. The bike is equipped in a safety rope also known as clamp is fit (in case of Standard Bikes)
4. Once each type of bike is released, the Client is obliged to secure the rope in such a way so as to prevent it getting into the wheel.
5. In case of discovering during the bike rental any failures of the bike, the Client is obliged to immediately report the problem to PRG CC and return the bike to the closest PRG Station dedicated for the specific type of bike.
6. Rental and use of an unfit bike by the Client may result in his liability for any failures or damages resulting from the use, in case when the Client could have been able to identify the unsuitability of the bike.
7. It is recommended that the Client has, during rental, a working mobile phone in case of a necessity to contact CC.
8. The basket mounted in front of the bike is suitable solely for the carriage of light items. In order to ensure safety and at the risk of damaging the bike it is not allowed to place any heavy items within the basket. While carrying items the weight of which exceeds 5 kg in the basket one must maintain special caution. The maximum weight of items within the basket cannot exceed 5 kg. Items placed in the basket may not hang out of the rim of the basket and they should not contain any sharp edges. If an accident occurs due to inappropriate use of the basket, the Client bears responsibility for it and will cover any costs arising from it. The Operator shall not bear responsibility for damages or leaving items or goods carried in the basket. In particular, the Operator shall not bear any responsibility for the carried electronic equipment which constitutes the property of the Client.
9. Maximum load for a standard bike, designated for use by 1 person, it cannot exceed 120 kg.
10. In case of any problems with the rental or return of the bike from PRG Station the Client is obliged to contact PRG by phone. The employee of CC will inform the Client of further actions to be taken. The rented bike ought to be used in accordance with its designation. PRG Bike as a transport means is designated to move around the PRG Bike Stations. It is not allowed to use PRG bikes for mountain rides, jumps, stunt tricks, as well as racing and using the bike to pull or push anything is not allowed.
IX. Duration of rental
1. The Client is obliged to return the bike no later than within 12 hours from its rental.
2. Exceeding the 12 hour duration of single rental causes charging additional fees in accordance with the Tables of Charges.
X. Repairs and failures
1. All failures ought to be reported by phone to PRG CC immediately after being noticed. In case of each failure which prevents further ride the Client is obliged to stop and inform CC via telephone as well as return the bike to the closest PRG Station.
2. Any repairs, modifications, replacements of parts in the rented bike on one’s own are forbidden. The only authorized entity to perform these actions is PRG Service.
3. The Client has an obligation to have the possibility of contacting CC at all times when renting a bike.
1. The Client is obliged to correctly return the Standard bike through:
a. Returning the bike at the dedicated Station and connecting the bike to a free electric lock, which constitutes an integral part of the stand. Correct blocking of the bike in a stand will be confirmed by a sound signal and physical closure of a bike in a stand.
b. Returning of a bike at Standard Station with the use of code lock (solely in situations when Client is unable to connect the bike to the electric lock i.e. when there are no free spots or there is a failure of Standard Station), connecting the bike to the stand or to another bike (correctly secured through connecting into electric lock or secured with a clamp) located at the Standard Station, blocking the lock (through shuffling the digits) and pressing the “Return” button on the electronic part of the Terminal as well as proceeding according to the instructions visible on the display. Upon blocking the lock, the Client may also return the bike via mobile application Nextbike or through contacting PRG CC. In order for the return of the bike to occur through telephone contact with PRG CC the presence of Client at the Station on which the bike return is to be arranged for is required.
c. In case of experiencing any difficulties related to the bike return, the Client is obliged to immediately contact hotline of PRG CC. It is thus assumed that in order for a bike return to occur through telephone contact with PRG CC, the Client ought to be present at the Station on which a bike return is to be conducted.
2. The Client is obliged to correctly return and secure the bike, as specified in clause X.1 t under the pain of:
a. calculation of fees for the use of bike in accordance with the accepted price list, and in case of rental exceeding 12 hours, calculation of additional fee in the amount of 200 PLN.
b. calculation of contractual penalty for loss, theft or damage of a bike in accordance with Appendix no. 1 to the hereby Terms of Service.
c. Calculation of penalty fee for return of bike at a place other than the dedicated PRG station in accordance with Appendix no. 1 to the hereby Terms of Service.
d. Temporary blocking of Client’s account.
3. The fee for improper return of the bicycle referred to in section X.2.c is calculated on the basis of the costs specified in the Table of Fees in the Charge for returning the bike in a place other than a dedicated station.
4. In case when during rental of a bike an accident or collision occurs, Client is obliged to write a statement or call the Police to the site. Furthermore, in case of the occurrence of the above event the Client is obliged to inform PRG CC of this fact no later than within 24 hours post the event.
1. Charges are calculated according to the rates specified in the Tables of Charges, constituting an annex to the Terms of Service, available at www.rowery.pobiedziska.pl and in Terminals. The basis for the calculation of a charge is the number of hours of rental, measured from the moment of bike rental to the moment of connecting the bike with electric lock or obtaining the confirmation from the PRG System regarding the confirmation of bike return.
2. Charges for the use of rental are diverse and depend on the length of time of bike rental. Fee for single rental is a sum of receivables for subsequent time intervals.
3. Time of charging is divided into into one-hour periods, with the exception of the first four hours of rental, during which the period of the first four hours of rental is deducted.
4. In case when charging the fee for the ride exceeds the means on the account the Client is obliged to top up his Account at least to reach the balance equal to 0PLN within 7 days. In case of failure to settle overdue payments, the Operator reserves the right to commence adequate legal steps against the Client, targeted at obtaining the payment on account of the realized Agreement. The Operator is entitled to calculate statutory interest from the amounts overdue calculated from the day of maturity until the day of factual repayment made in full.
5. Reimbursement of charges made towards rentals may be made upon termination of the Agreement. During the term of the agreement with the Operator of PRG system the payments towards rentals (top up amount) are non-refundable.
6. In case of obtaining a promotional voucher, the top up amount of Client account and its designation are established by Operator and it is non-refundable, that is there is no possibility of obtaining payment of funds. The means from the top up are used in the first place, prior to the means paid in by the Client. In case of promotional vouchers, details regarding the amount, the validity term and the reasons for granting them are defined within the Terms and Conditions of Promotions, available on the system website.
7. Non-used funds are transferred from season to season and are not subject to cancellation.
8. In case if the Client is in arrears with payments towards the Operator, the Operator reserves the right to pass the information on overdue amounts to entities indicated by appropriate provisions of law according to the principles stemming from separate provisions of law. The Client acknowledges that PRGOperator is entitled to transferring the matured receivables with respect of the Client, stemming from the Agreement, onto third parties, which shall entitle these third parties to seek repayment by the given Client of these receivables. The Operator realizes the services related to the maintenance of PRG and bears full responsibility for its proper functioning.
1 The Operator realizes services related to maintenance of PRG System and bears responsibility for its proper functioning.
2. The Operator shall not bear responsibility for any direct or follow up damages as well as lost benefits caused as a result of improper performance of the Agreement by the Client, or for any other damages for which the Client is responsible, with the exclusion of damages caused by the Operator purposefully.
3. Any claims and complaints resulting from them ought to be directed by the Clients to the address of the Operator.
4. The Operator reserves the right to disclose Client’s data, in case of a necessity of disclosing the data to the authorized persons stems from the binding legal provisions.
1. The recommended term for submission of complaints is within 7 days from the date of the event which caused the complaint.
2. All complaints concerning the services provided on the basis of the Terms of Service may be submitted:
a. via electronic means to the email address email@example.com
b. via post to the address of the Operator, specified in clause I.3
c. in person at the headquarters of the Operator.
3. If data contained within the complaint require supplementation, the Operator requests that the complaining person supplements the complaint within the indicated scope prior to reviewing the complaint.
4. The complaints which do not contain data such as: name, surname, address, telephone number, which would allow for an identification of the Client will not be considered by the Operator.
5. Submitting a complaint does not release the Client from the obligation of a timely realization of the obligations towards the Operator.
6. The Operator shall process a complaint within 14 days from the date of obtaining it or its supplementation, and in case of matters of more complicated nature, this period may take up to 30 days. In case of the necessity to supplement the complaint the term for reviewing the complaint commences on the day of receipt of documents by the Operator which supplement the complaint or which provide additional explanations/information. In case of an inability to meet the deadline for the review of a complaint, the Operator will inform the Client of any delays, indicating the cause of a delay (circumstances which must be established) and an expected term for the review of the complaint.
7. Response to a complaint shall be posted to the Client via electronic post or traditional post to the correspondence address in a manner specified in the complaint. The Operator may send the response to an alternative address/ email address indicated for correspondence by the Client who submits a given complaint.
8. The consideration of a complaint consists of an identification of the problem, assessment of its justification and settlement of the problem submitted by the Client or a conduct of adequate actions in order to remove any potential irregularities, causes of their occurrence and to grant a thorough, and professional in form and in content reply.
9. The Client has the right to appeal against the decision issued by CC.
10. The Client has the right to appeal against the decision issued by the Operator. The appeal will be considered within 14 days from the day of its submission to CC. The appeal ought to be submitted in one of the following manners:
a. via electronic means to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
b. via post to the address of the Operator, specified in clause I.3
c. in person at the headquarters of the Operator.
11. The Client may:
a. direct an appeal against the decision of the Operator directly to CC within 14 days from the date of receipt of the reply to the complaint.
b. launch civil action in the adequate court.
XIV. Withdrawal from the Agreement:
1. The Client may withdraw from the Agreement concluded with the Operator-on the basis of the provisions of law, without indicating the cause, within the term of 14 days from the date of its conclusion. The term is considered as fulfilled if prior to its expiry the consumer posts a statement of withdrawal from Agreement.
2. The Client may withdraw from the Agreement via:
a. sending to the Operator’s email address email@example.com a statement regarding withdrawal from Agreement,
b. sending to the postal address of the Operator, specified in clause I.3 a written declaration of withdrawal from Agreement. For this reason the Client may avail of the form on withdrawal from Agreement enclosed in Annex no. 2 to the act on consumer rights (Journal of 2017, item 683 as amended), however, this is not obligatory.
3. In case of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Agreement is treated as non-concluded. In case of withdrawal from the Agreement each party is obliged to return to the other party all the items it obtained on the basis of the Agreement. The return of the services occurs no later than within 14 days from the day of receipt by the Operator of the declaration regarding withdrawal from the Agreement. The return of payment is conducted with the use of the same payment methods which were used by the Client in the initial transaction, unless within the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement the Client agreed to another solution. Another solution ought to be indicated by the Client within the submitted declaration.
4. In case of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Agreement is treated as non-concluded. Should, pursuant to the demand by Authorized Participant, the execution of service commence prior to the expiry of the term of withdrawal from Agreement, the Participant is obliged to pay for the services fulfilled until the moment of withdrawal from Agreement. The return of the services occurs no later than within 14 days from the day of receipt by the Operator of the declaration regarding withdrawal from the Agreement with the use of the same methods of payment which were used by the Client in the initial transaction, unless the Client indicated an alternative solution within declaration regarding withdrawal from Agreement.
XV. Termination of the Agreement at the request of the Client
1. The Client has the right to terminate the Agreement. Termination may be submitted by the Client in the following manner:
a. via electronic means to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
b. via post to the address of the Operator, specified in clause I.3
c. in person at the headquarters of the Operator.
2. The termination of the Agreement takes effect within 14 days from the date of receipt of the termination by the Operator. Liquidation by the Operator of Client account within PRG System shall be the result of Agreement termination.
3. Prior to terminating the Agreement the Client is obliged to top up the means on the Client Account to reach the balance of 0PLN. Termination of Agreement in a situation in which the balance of the Client Account of the Client is negative remains without effect on the right of the Operator to pursue the amount equal to the unsettled by the Client amount of receivable for services provided by the Operator.
4. If the funds on the Client Account exceed 0PLN on the day of Agreement termination they will be reimbursed to
the bank account indicated by the Client, unless the Client consented to an alternative solution within Termination of Agreement. Another solution ought to be indicated by the Client within the submitted declaration. Reimbursement of funds will occur within the term up to 30 days from the date of Agreement Termination. In case when the reimbursement of funds triggers the necessity to bear additional costs on the side of the Operator in the form of transfer charges, these costs will be deducted from the funds to the reimbursement of which a Client is entitled.
XVI. Blockade of user accounts
1. The Operator reserves the right to temporarily block Client’s account in PRG system in case of non-compliance with the conditions of bike use at PRG system specified in the hereby Terms of Service.
2. In particular, the account blockade may occur, when the Client:
a. has not entered personal data in detail, as specified in clause V.3 of the hereby Terms of Service;
b. uses a bike not in line with its designation;
c. leaves the bike in a location other than the dedicated Station;
d. leaves the bike unsecured.
3. Blockade of an account may also occur in case when post bike rental by a client the bike has been lost.
4. Permanent blockade of Client Account prevents any future setting up of subsequent account and is equivalent to the termination of agreement with a given client through his fault.
XVII. Nextbike Mobile Application
1. Nextbike Mobile Application is available for download without charging any fees (free of charge) in Google Play stores and Apple AppStore.
2. The use of Mobile Application is possible by means of phones with adequate, valid Google Android or Apple IOS system with Internet access.
3. The use of Mobile TR Application is possible post registering in the Nextbike System. The provisions of the hereby Terms of Service in the scope of conditions of use of PRG are appropriately represented in the Mobile Nextbike Application.
XVIII. Final Provisions
1. The acceptance of the hereby Terms of Service and the rental of the bike indicates: a declaration of the health state which ensures safe movement on a bike; ability to ride a bike; possession of permissions required by provisions of law and knowledge of road traffic provisions.
2. The Operator reserves the right to terminate the Agreement with a notice of 14 days in case the Client breaches the provisions of the hereby Terms of Service (i.e. lack of acceptance of the new Terms of Service, non-return of a bike at the required time) while the Client is entitled, in respect of the Operator, to submit claims related to the return of means on the client account, provided that they were not used by the Operator previously to cover the payable liabilities chargeable to the Client.
4. For all matters unresolved in the hereby Terms of Service the binding legal provisions shall apply, and in particular, the provisions of the Civil Code and the act on road traffic.
5. In case of any discrepancies between the Polish and foreign language version of the Terms of Service, the Polish version of the document shall prevail.
Appendix no. 1 Table of Charges and Penalties
|Initial fee||10 PLN|
|Payment for bike rental|
The amounts sum up
|Duration of rental|
|up fist 4 hours||0 PLN|
|Letter notifications regarding breaching the Terms of Service||10 PLN|
|Every subsequent hour since 240 minute||4 PLN|
|Theft, loss or damage of a bike||2000 PLN|
|Charge for collecting abandoned bike in a place other than one of the designed stations out of the user zone||180 PLN|
|Payment for exceeding the 12 hour limit of rental||200 PLN|
Fees specified in the table are VAT tax inclusive
Appendix no. 2 Costs of repair and restoration of bikes
|NAME||unit of measurement||PRICE*||VAT 23%||TOTAL|
|Fork adapter||piece||84.00 PLN||19.32 PLN||103.32 PLN|
|Front mudguard||piece||9.50 PLN||2.19 PLN||11.69 PLN|
|Back mudguard||piece||9.50 PLN||2.19 PLN||11.69 PLN|
|Chip||piece||24.78 PLN||5.70 PLN||30.48 PLN|
|Tube 26×2.125||piece||8.40 PLN||1.93 PLN||10.33 PLN|
|Bell||piece||3.60 PLN||0.83 PLN||4.43 PLN|
|Brake lever, right side||piece||9.92 PLN||2.28 PLN||12.20 PLN|
|Pipe TP-06 Allu. Regulated/ Silver||piece||0.60 PLN||0.14 PLN||0.74 PLN|
|Roller brake||piece||134.90 PLN||31.03 PLN||165.93 PLN|
|Bars||piece||17.81 PLN||4.10 PLN||21.91 PLN|
|Brake pads||piece||4.70 PLN||1.08 PLN||5.78 PLN|
|Set of brakes (clamps)||piece||15.57 PLN||3.58 PLN||19.15 PLN|
|Left crank||piece||19.50 PLN||4.49 PLN||23.99 PLN|
|Crank with rack||piece||28.00 PLN||6.44 PLN||34.44 PLN|
|connection block||piece||6.30 PLN||1.45 PLN||7.75 PLN|
|Basket||piece||8.85 PLN||2.04 PLN||10.89 PLN|
|Front light||piece||19.93 PLN||4.58 PLN||24.51 PLN|
|Back light||piece||11.63 PLN||2.67 PLN||14.30 PLN|
|Brake line (band)||piece||2.46 PLN||0.57 PLN||3.03 PLN|
|Line (band) of rear dérailleur||piece||1.90 PLN||0.44 PLN||2.34 PLN|
|Chain||piece||5.70 PLN||1.31 PLN||7.01 PLN|
|Basket fix||piece||18.06 PLN||4.15 PLN||22.21 PLN|
|Chain guard fix||piece||6.72 PLN||1.55 PLN||8.27 PLN|
|Back reflector||piece||1.59 PLN||0.37 PLN||1.96 PLN|
|Tyre (26 x 2.125)||piece||27.41 PLN||6.30 PLN||33.71 PLN|
|Carrier guard (back)||piece||24.61 PLN||5.66 PLN||30.27 PLN|
|Chain guard||piece||5.70 PLN||1.31 PLN||7.01 PLN|
|Brake line shell||meters||1.67 PLN||0.38 PLN||2.05 PLN|
|Rear derailleur shell||meters||2.11 PLN||0.49 PLN||2.60 PLN|
|Set of pedals||piece||13.26 PLN||3.05 PLN||16.31 PLN|
|Front hub (dynamic)||piece||164.90 PLN||37.93 PLN||202.83 PLN|
|Back hub||piece||130.05 PLN||29.91 PLN||159.96 PLN|
|Rear derailleur pusher||piece||8.87 PLN||2.04 PLN||10.91 PLN|
|Front tyre with dynamo||piece||196.00 PLN||45.08 PLN||241.08 PLN|
|Rear derailleur with steering module||piece||20.40 PLN||4.70 PLN||25.10 PLN|
|Lamp cables||meters||5.12 PLN||1.18 PLN||6.30 PLN|
|Bike frame||piece||457.38 PLN||105.20 PLN||562.58 PLN|
|Left handle||piece||5.49 PLN||1.26 PLN||6.75 PLN|
|Right handle||piece||4.71 PLN||1.08 PLN||5.79 PLN|
|Saddle||piece||15.30 PLN||3.52 PLN||18.82 PLN|
|Advertisement sides||piece||33.60 PLN||7.73 PLN||41.33 PLN|
|Headsets||piece||5.69 PLN||1.31 PLN||7.00 PLN|
|Footer/ support||piece||14.40 PLN||3.31 PLN||17.71 PLN|
|Support 115mm||piece||12.56 PLN||2.89 PLN||15.45 PLN|
|Front spoke||piece||0.27 PLN||0.06 PLN||0.33 PLN|
|Back spoke||piece||0.27 PLN||0.06 PLN||0.33 PLN|
|seat pillar||piece||15.63 PLN||3.59 PLN||19.22 PLN|
|Roller brake screw||piece||19.90 PLN||4.58 PLN||24.48 PLN|
|Brake lever adjusting screw||piece||0.62 PLN||0.14 PLN||0.76 PLN|
|Back 3 speed wheel||piece||148.50 PLN||34.16 PLN||182.66 PLN|
|Fork||piece||43.00 PLN||9.89 PLN||52.89 PLN|
|Handlebar stem||piece||16.93 PLN||3.89 PLN||20.82 PLN|
|seat tube||piece||6.00 PLN||1.38 PLN||7.38 PLN|
|Lock code ABUS||piece||56.10 PLN||12.90 PLN||69.00 PLN|
|Electric lock||piece||672.00 PLN||154.56 PLN||826.56 PLN|
* may be subject to changes